Our one-on-one tutoring program is taught intensively, only two hours per day – four days per week for four weeks in the summer. One hour is spent on reading and spelling, and the other on learning additional skills, depending on the area in which your student struggles most: handwriting, keyboarding or math concepts.
Our team of specialists teach struggling readers and dyslexic students, of any age, utilizing the widely-acclaimed Barton Reading & Spelling System, “an Orton-Gillingham influenced, simultaneously, multi-sensory, explicit and systematic phonics program”. For the students who aren’t “reading-ready”, we start with the Lindamood LiPS Program for reading, spelling and speech. And for math, we use a highly-specialized Orton-Gillingham math tutoring program.
This program is only the beginning.
Traditional tutoring for students needs to be continued two days per week, year-round, until your student has attained the skills they need to reach their full potential.
Change your child’s future with the Summer Jump Start Program.
Enrolling now. Space is Limited.
We have five children with dyslexia, ranging in ages from 10-18. Two of our children needed the Lindamood LiPS program first, and all five have benefited from the Barton Reading & Spelling System. The program has helped each and every one of our kids increase their reading and writing skills. The Reading Success Plus tutors have worked diligently with each of our children. We have been impressed by the professionalism and knowledge base of all of the tutors working with our family. The program is comprehensive, in that it provides spot-on practice, in exactly the area the child needs reinforcement. We are thrilled to see our children gain the skills they need to thrive in reading and spelling!!! The Barton System and the Reading Success Plus tutors have been an amazing blessing to our family!
~ Shawn D.
Screening is conducted for all students which includes:
- Student assessments; requires approximately two hours
- Parent/guardian interview
- Placement results shared verbally
- $199 value: included at no cost with program
- Monday – Thursday between 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- June 19 – 22, June 26 – 29, closed July 3 – 6,
July 10 – 13, July 17 – 20
- Full Program – Deposit of $350 to hold child’s placement; $1000 balance due by start of the program. Total program cost $1350. Alternate arrangements available.
- Reading Only – Deposit of $200 to hold child’s placement; $500 balance due by the start of the program. Total program cost is $700. Alternate arrangements available.
- Tutoring must continue twice a week year-round